killercroagunk's Forum
Hi there new visitor! If you see this that means you are not a member of this forum. We here at killercroagunk forums would really appreciate it if you would click the button at the top that says register and create an account! Also you have to activate your account after you create it! Thanks for joining the community and please enjoy yourself! Smile
killercroagunk's Forum
Hi there new visitor! If you see this that means you are not a member of this forum. We here at killercroagunk forums would really appreciate it if you would click the button at the top that says register and create an account! Also you have to activate your account after you create it! Thanks for joining the community and please enjoy yourself! Smile
killercroagunk's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Pokemon!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Guys This Is Killercroagunk777 The Creator and Founder Of This Website!! Please Post All The Time and Everywhere!! Be Sure To Check Out My Youtube Account Also! The Name Is Also Killercroagunk777!!!!! Ok more news is if your new please check out the new POKEMON SHOP!!! Thanks!!!

Pokemon Info and Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killercroagunk777
Admin
killercroagunk777

Poke Coins : 3012

Pokemon Info and Events Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Info and Events   Pokemon Info and Events I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Recent Things!!!

Episode: DP179
Electric Shock Battle! The Final Badge!!
Airdate: 06/03/2010

Episode: DP178
Farewell, Team Rocket! Meowth's Love!?
Airdate: 05/27/2010

Theater Celebi
Region: Japan
Where: Movie Theater
When: 04/17/10 - 07/09/10
Version: D/P/Pt/HG/SS
Shiny Entei
Shiny Raikou

Shiny Suicune

Pokémon Black & White
September ??, 2010

Spring 2011
Back to top Go down
https://killercroagunk.forumotion.com
soulis1995
Treecko
Treecko

Poke Coins : 103

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Info and Events   Pokemon Info and Events I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:44 am

I am new and i want to know how i can take part to a POKEMON EVENT!
Back to top Go down
killercroagunk777
Admin
killercroagunk777

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Info and Events   Pokemon Info and Events I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:50 am

What do u mean?
Back to top Go down
soulis1995
Treecko
Treecko

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Info and Events   Pokemon Info and Events I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 am

i mean this pokemon events are wifi events?and if they are how i can take part to them?
Back to top Go down
killercroagunk777
Admin
killercroagunk777

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Info and Events   Pokemon Info and Events I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 am

you have to wait for them to come to the usa unless you live somewhere were they already came out.
Back to top Go down
soulis1995
Treecko
Treecko

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Info and Events   Pokemon Info and Events I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 am

i live to greece! And something else this site organise any pokemon wifi tournament or something like that?
Back to top Go down
killercroagunk777
Admin
killercroagunk777

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Info and Events   Pokemon Info and Events I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:14 am

New Black & White Pokémon Announced!
By IcyPlate & Tidus - June 11, 2010 in Games

As we were expecting, Coro Coro scans have been leaked on the internet once more. This time they have revealed 7 new Pokémon! The information of the new Pokémon are listed below and it seems that we now have a female professor in the game and the PokéDex have been revealed as well!

The new mouse-looking pokémon is called Chiramii (チラーミィ) and it's the Chinchilla Pokémon. It's a Normal type, 0.4m tall and 5.8kg heavy. It has the abilities Cute Charm and Technician. It knows the move Sweep Slap (スイープビンタ) which is said, attacks multiple times.

The pokémon that looks like a pig is called Munna (ムンナ) and is Psychic type.
They call it the Dream Eater Pokémon and it is 0.6m tall and 23.3kg heavy.
The attack it knows is Telekinesis (テレキネシス) which makes the opponent float in mid-air.

The next pokemon that was shown is Mamepato (マメパト), the small pigeon pokémon.
It's normal/flying type, weighs 2.1 kg and is 0.3m tall.
It is said that it has the ability Super Luck or Pidgeon Heart (はとむね).

The other new pokémon is Gear (ギアル), the Gear Pokémon.
It's steel type and is 0.3m tall and weighs 21.0kg. It has the abilities Plus (プラス) and Minus (マイナス). It knows the move Gear Saucer (ギアソーサー) which attacks multiple times.

The next Pokémon that was revealed was Hihidaruma (ヒヒダルマ). It is the
Flaming Pokémon and it is a Fire Type. Its ability is Encourage. It's 1.3m tall and is 92.9kg.

The next Pokémon that was revealed is called Shimama (シママ) the Charged Pokémon, it is an Electric Type Pokémon. It's abilities are Lightningrod and Motor Drive. It knows a new move called Wild Volt which causes a lot of damage to the opponent, but also recoils damage. It is 0.8m tall and 29.8kg.

The last Pokémon that was revealed in the Coro Coro Scan was Meguroko (メグロコ). It's the
Desert Crocodile Pokémon, a Ground / Dark type. It knows the abilities Intimidate and Earthquake Spiral, which causes it's Attack stat to raise when defeated a Pokémon. It is 0.7m tall and 15.2kg.

There are numerous other features that were shown in the Scan including the "C Gear!". Not much is known about the C Gear at the moment but we're sure to bring you more on that matter later! As stated before, the Pokémon Professor in the game will be indeed a female Character and she goes by the name Professor Araragi.

Another new feature in Pokémon Black & White is called Random Match. It allows players to randomly battle other players around the country over Wi-Fi in the Global Terminal in the Pokémon Centers. One of the interesting parts of this new feature is that you can upload your Pokémon Save File to the internet. More info on this feature is expected to come later on.

Update
After the new pokémon were announced we've updated our Black & White pokémon page with the new details.
Check it out here.

Second Update
Even more scans were leaked just a few hours ago!
The types of Reshiram and Zekrom were uncovered as the new scans were revealed.

We now know that Reshiram is Dragon / Fire type and Zekrom is Dragon / Electric type. Also their abilities were revealed. Reshiram's ability is Turbo Blaze (ターボブレイズ) and Zekrom's ability is Tera Voltage (テラボルテージ).

You can obtain a Level 10 Zorua by transfering the Theater Celebi, which you can download (check out Events sidebar for more details).

As you may have noticed, on the scan that Celebi and Zorua are shown, in the screen from the game the pokémon stay by their trainer. This may mean that the feature that was introduced HeartGold & SoulSilver may come back for the new games!

That's all for now, but check back again as we might have new information!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Info and Events   Pokemon Info and Events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Info and Events
Page 1 of 1